Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Playing The Sims...

... used to be so much fun until I became a grown up. Tending to the constant needs of other people and cleaning your house is not a fun game when you do it in real life all day long! 

Re: Playing The Sims...

• Options
    Till you became a grown up?  Wadup betch!?  I play the sims!  It kicks arse!  I love the new sims3 games!  I love creating different houses and decorating them, getting abducted by aliens, going on treasure quests, finding bugs, murdering sims with all sorts of options...if anything it still is an escape from real life because you have CONTROL.  ;)~
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

meh... it lost it's appeal for me. I used to freaking love it too! I'm not hating on you if you still enjoy the games, just expressing my disappointment with growing older. I used to love cartoons too, and now - I can't help but find them annoying! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Grown up here, and I play the sims.  I love the sims!!  I haven't got any recent expanision packs for The Sims 3 and its killing me!  I find myself building and decorating so many houses I can't choose which one I actually want to have my skanky sim live in.  Yup I make my sim a skank who likes to make whoopie in cars. LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBrittDay03:

Grown up here, and I play the sims.  I love the sims!!  I haven't got any recent expanision packs for The Sims 3 and its killing me!  I find myself building and decorating so many houses I can't choose which one I actually want to have my skanky sim live in.  Yup I make my sim a skank who likes to make whoopie in cars. LOL

Haha! Maybe it would be more fun to watch YOU play.  

• Options
    I wish I still had time to plat the sims!
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options
    I got the Sims 3 for XMas and quickly sold it. It was too much work remembering to go to work and finding time to flirt with my husband and take out the trash. I thought it'd be relaxing to play during DD's nap, but it was too much like real life.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was going to put Sims2 back on my computer the other day but could only found the expansion pack.  Turns out, I had borrowed the original from my friend and just bought the expansion.  I don't have the money to get the original, so just out of luck now.  (Friend I borrowed it from still has it, but just moved halfway across the country)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"