Austin Babies

first pp AF?

Did it take awhile for your first postpartum AF to get started?  I've been cramping and spotting every few days for the past several weeks.  I want it to hurry up and start already, I'm tired of being crampy.  And I'm surprised it hasn't yet, actually, since DD is about 95% weaned.  Normal or no?

Re: first pp AF?

• I got the b!tch back both times at 12 weeks, despite the fact that I EBF.

I consider you lucky and am very jealous.

Dear Bump: You suck.
  • imagerssnlvr:

I got the b!tch back both times at 12 weeks, despite the fact that I EBF.

Oh, I've been fortunate, for sure.  I should not complain, but I am damn tired of feeling like I have AF.  Let's get this over with already!

• Loading the player...
  • imagerssnlvr:

I got the b!tch back both times at 12 weeks, despite the fact that I EBF.

This!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sounds normal to me.  With DD it was around 10.5 months and DS around 13-14 months, and both times I remember cramping for a while before hand.  Well I just remember being convinced AF was coming that week and it wasn't until later that I got it.
  • I EBF'd until about 9mo, then started supplementing w/formula when my supply started dropping.  At 10m1w was the very last time he nursed.  Exactly 28 days after that last nursing session, AF came, with no warning whatsoever.

So, even though I had no prior symptoms, you could say she didn't come until about 2 months after we started "weaning".

• I was around 10 months and ebfing when mine came back.

good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think mine's coming back now, too. I've been crampy for two days, spotting for two days, and today is a little bit heavier than spotting, but not really a period, either. And I know I'm crazy, but I'm glad she's back! DH and I keep track of when we can do the deed based on my periods, and it's been a long 8 months of the old P&P!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"