Austin Babies

I have "I-wanna-be-PG" fever

I have narrowed down my feelings and have come to the realization that I don't really want a 2nd kid.  Yet.  But I DESPERATELY want to be PG.  Every time I see/hear/read about a PG woman or a positive birthing experience, my ovaries ache.

Ugh.

Anyone need a surrogate?  Wink 

Re: I have "I-wanna-be-PG" fever

• Same here. I liked being PG, but no interest in another kiddo now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I totally get that. I looooove being pregnant. I swear if it didn't mean I'd end up the next Duggar, I'd just be pregnant all the time.
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Loading the player...
  • add me to the list.

I LOOOOOOVE being pregnant (once I get through morning sickness) and  I LOOOOOOOOVE the birth experience. But, as much as I love them, I have spent the past four days coming up w/ a list a mile long as to why we shouldn't add a 3rd kid to our crew.

If DH was down (and he's not. at all.) I would surrogate all day long. But, I think it's one of those things where your DH needs to be on board and as compromising as DH is, this is one thing where he won't budge.

• Are y'all freaking kidding me? I'm hating being pg right now. I want a baby and feel very blessed but ugh! I'm exhausted and bit chy all.the.time. I yell at DH. I don do anything but sleep or force myself to eat. I feel like puking 24/7 but have yet to vomit. Can someone knock me out and wake me when baby gets here? Oh and I pee all the dang time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageangelaggie:
    Are y'all freaking kidding me? I'm hating being pg right now. I want a baby and feel very blessed but ugh! I'm exhausted and bit chy all.the.time. I yell at DH. I don do anything but sleep or force myself to eat. I feel like puking 24/7 but have yet to vomit. Can someone knock me out and wake me when baby gets here? Oh and I pee all the dang time.

For most people, it gets better. The nausea and exhaustion will go away sometime early in the 2nd tri.

I'm another who looooooooved being pregnant. I loved giving birth. And I love having a kid. Oh yah, I just have baby fever. Anyone want to give me a few million dollars so I can have several more kids?

• imageMrsMillerTime:

I have narrowed down my feelings and have come to the realization that I don't really want a 2nd kid.  Yet.  But I DESPERATELY want to be PG.  Every time I see/hear/read about a PG woman or a positive birthing experience, my ovaries ache.

Ugh.

Anyone need a surrogate?  Wink 

You can totally be PG and have my next baby for me. I told DH that after the next kid, this body is D-O-N-E having babies. If we want more, we'll adopt. Honestly, I'd rather adopt than be PG again.

• You are off your rocker.

I am so FLIPPIN' hot and uncomfortable.  I got the wonderful hemms this time around... I had dodged them the first two times.  I still have to take Zofran or I hurl every morning.  I waddle, wearing a bra is so uncomfortable but not wearing a bra equals boobs sitting on belly sweating all day.  This has beenthe LONGEST pregnancy on RECORD!!!

image.
  • You can have my contractions.  And my sway back.  And the extra body temperature that makes me hot all.the.time.  And my aching hips.  And my insomnia.  And my bad attitude.  I am not a pregnancy fan, other than the end result, of course.
  • imagesmb29:
    You can have my contractions.  And my sway back.  And the extra body temperature that makes me hot all.the.time.  And my aching hips.  And my insomnia.  And my bad attitude.  I am not a pregnancy fan, other than the end result, of course.

Ditto, except for the contractions part (for now).  Plus, pregnancy just makes me a psychoticbitch so even though I've always secretly wanted 3 kids, I'm not so sure our marriage can handle me being pg again so we are DONE, unless we adopt.  (That would actually be really cool.  Smile)

• Where were you two weeks ago? I hate pregnancy and would have gladly used your surrogate services.
  • No way. After being PG and a year + of nursing all the time, I am enjoying the Drinks too much right now!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'd let you be my surrogate. Since pregnancy does not like me AT ALL I wish I could skip through the pg part and just snuggle the newborn baby.
  • I loved being pregnant! I might feel differently, if I would have had a rough pregnancy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think you need a few cocktails, some time in a hot tub, maybe eat some sushi, lay on your stomach and get a massage, where some skinny girl clothes and sleep on your back for a while! Maybe do these things with a pregnant buddy to make yourself feel even better? 

I dislike being PG.

Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • I am so with you. I would love to be pregnant for the rest of my life. Best I've ever felt, and I miss those kicks :(

And FWIW, after seeing the recent photos of A in her little dance getup, I think you NEED to have #2 soon.

You know, just something to think about. :) 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSaraLouiseBride08:

For most people, it gets better. The nausea and exhaustion will go away sometime early in the 2nd tri.

<b>I'm another who looooooooved being pregnant. I loved giving birth. And I love having a kid. Oh yah, I just have baby fever. Anyone want to give me a few million dollars so I can have several more kids?</b>

This, this, this, and this. 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so with you.  I LOVED being pregnant.  I love snuggling my baby much more, but I really do miss being pg. 
  • I agree...once I get passed the first tri crap...I really did like being pregnant. Not sure about the birth thing...but I think I could be a surrogate.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKittyFX:

I think you need a few cocktails, some time in a hot tub, maybe eat some sushi, lay on your stomach and get a massage, where some skinny girl clothes and sleep on your back for a while! Maybe do these things with a pregnant buddy to make yourself feel even better? 

I dislike being PG.

YES THIS!!!

image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"