1 BG3.0 AIO one size

24 prefolds (growing out of...)

6 RaR covers (growing out of...)

1 Flip Cover and 1 Stay Dry Insert

Tons of extra MF inserts

1 hemp doubler 

... What would you add/buy? 

... What (if anything) would you sell? 

... Anything particular for night time/heavy wetters? 

Just trying to re-examine things and after selling a bunch of dipes, I'm trying to decide how to re-allocate the money from the sale and would love some suggestions. Thanks! 

ETA: Forgot my BG3.0

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TheBump ate my profile. Oh well. New and improved.

Re: If you had $200...

• personally, I would pick up some BG 4.0 seconds (probably 6-8) since you have inserts,  grab some fitteds (maybe 2-3), hemp inserts and a SBish Wool cover for overnights.

I would sell your prefolds and covers if they're pretty much not fitting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imageCeltiCutie:

personally, I would pick up some BG 4.0 seconds (probably 6-8) since you have inserts,  grab some fitteds (maybe 2-3), hemp inserts and a SBish Wool cover for overnights.

I saw those on Cotton Babies and was pretty sure that's what I was going to do. 

I don't know why I feel like I need to hang on to my PFs... I guess since I've been stuffing my FBs pockets with them for so long for overnight (but this is not working for us anymore!). 

• Loading the player...
  • I would probably add a couple fitteds and some wool for overnight heavy wetters, also some hemp inserts for daytime pocket use. Stuff he is growing out of I would probably sell or pack away for future baby. Maybe some of the bg 4.0 like pp said.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageFullHeartMama:
    imageCeltiCutie:

personally, I would pick up some BG 4.0 seconds (probably 6-8) since you have inserts,  grab some fitteds (maybe 2-3), hemp inserts and a SBish Wool cover for overnights.

I don't know why I feel like I need to hang on to my PFs... I guess since I've been stuffing my FBs pockets with them for so long for overnight (but this is not working for us anymore!). 

Ya I hear ya I am pretty sure we'll end up keeping ours and using them for day time stuffing. Can you use them for that and maybe try to sell some MF inserts? though I have had no luck selling mine. LOL

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imageCeltiCutie:
    imageFullHeartMama:
    imageCeltiCutie:

Ya I hear ya I am pretty sure we'll end up keeping ours and using them for day time stuffing. Can you use them for that and maybe try to sell some MF inserts? though I have had no luck selling mine. LOL

Possibly! That's a good thought. I know people hate MF, though so it may be tough, but it's a thought! 

• I'd sell the prefolds, covers and MF inserts. I'd get a couple of fitteds (SBish snapped or TT) and some wool soakers (WB interlock) for over night. I'd also get some Charlie Banana pockets and hemp inserts for daytime. If you like the prefolds, I'd get another dozen in the next size up with 2 covers.
  • My only words of wisdom would be to hold onto the MF inserts. I sold a ton of mine and I wish that I still had them. It's not like your going to make bank on them anyways.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Unless you're planning on another baby in the future, I would sell the covers and half the prefolds (save the rest for stuffing). Good deal is the FB buy 6 get 2 free, then another Flip 3 pack of inserts, 2 Thristies hemp inserts (2 packs) and a couple of AIO - love the Bamboo baby. Email me if you have more questions. theresia@diaperparties.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"