May 2011 Moms
Options

I love "wearing" my baby, however...

Re: I love "wearing" my baby, however...

• Options
    Please tell me that's a joke! My son weighed 9.5 pounds at birth, there is no way I could carry that. I'll take my ring sling any day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh wow.Tongue Tied
    imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemsdonnas:
    Please tell me that's a joke! My son weighed 9.5 pounds at birth, there is no way I could carry that. I'll take my ring sling any day.

But just look at how comfortable it is for the mom model, on her phone and all...

• Options
    imageNeverEnoughTime:

LOL.  That is ridiculous.

On another note, what kind of ring sling do you have and would you recommend it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hahaha Read the reviews.
  • Options
    I need to go see a chiropractor after just looking at the picture.  I'll take my Graco or ring sling any day. 
  • Options
    For the mother who really hates touching her baby.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imagekitykat086:

On another note, what kind of ring sling do you have and would you recommend it?

I have a Qmom ring sling and I love love love it, as does my LO.  I carry it in the bottom of the stroller if we go shopping and more often than not I end up wearing him and pushing an empty stroller, lol.  I haven't been brave enough to leave the stroller in the car yet.

I think a lot of ladies on here have a Maya sling and love them as well. 

I went to a store that sold all kinds of carriers and tried them all with my baby.  I was probably there 4 hours. We'd walk in each carrier for 20 mins or so to see how we each liked it. And it really helped to have a sales person show me how to use them properly

• Options
    LMAO.
  • Options

imageEJensify:
    For the mother who really hates touching her baby.

LMAO

31, married mom of 3 Step mom to 1

baby>
  • Options
    imageNeverEnoughTime:
    imagekitykat086:

I have a Qmom ring sling and I love love love it, as does my LO.  I carry it in the bottom of the stroller if we go shopping and more often than not I end up wearing him and pushing an empty stroller, lol.  I haven't been brave enough to leave the stroller in the car yet.

I think a lot of ladies on here have a Maya sling and love them as well. 

I went to a store that sold all kinds of carriers and tried them all with my baby.  I was probably there 4 hours. We'd walk in each carrier for 20 mins or so to see how we each liked it. And it really helped to have a sales person show me how to use them properly

FWIW - it is ten thousand times easier to just sling the baby in the parking lot and skip the stroller. Yes Try it, you'll like it!

Photobucket
  • Options

imagecroberts22:
    I need to go see a chiropractor after just looking at the picture.  I'll take my Graco or ring sling any day. 

My first thought was that a chiropractor with a slow business came up with it to get more customers; I don't know how that wouldn't just annihilate your back!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    OMG lol thats just as bad as that pacifier holder.. whatever its called where it straps it to the babys face!
  • Options
    I love that the customer images are all actual baby-wearing. Haha.
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options

imagekacelle:

Yeah I noticed that too. This product MUST be a joke. 

• Options

OMG! I can't imagine under any circumstance where that would be necessary, reasonable, or a good option in any way!

First-OUCH! Those carriers are heavy enough on their own to lug around, let alone adding 10-15lbs of baby to it.

Why, Oh why!? 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagetamnate:

imagecroberts22:

My first thought was that a chiropractor with a slow business came up with it to get more customers; I don't know how that wouldn't just annihilate your back!!

LOL, literally!

• Options

imagekacelle:

The first pic of baby-wearing is my friend Emily and her daughter.  Too funny!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppBabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"