October 2011 Moms

Old Navy?

What are your thoughts for LO?  I'm browsing their website and I found some pretty cute outfits.  Can I expect quality?  I'm a cotton softness freak!  : ) 

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Old Navy?

• I bought ON clothes for DD and thought they were good for the $$ you pay. They are cute and for the amount of time they actually wear them it's worth the savings.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love Old Navy's clothes for kids and baby. Good quality and soft!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I buy a lot of DS's clothes there. The quality is ok and the stuff is inexpensive. I don't mind that they are not the bext quality because he grows out of them so quickly and they have some cute stuff. 
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really prefer Children's Place  Their stuff washes up so nice and keeps it shape.  My DD has dresses she wore for at least a year and then passed it on to my niece and it still looks brand new.  Old navy stuff is like the other poster said it is hit and miss.  The brand I hate is Okie Dokie sold at JC Penny's that stuff shinks and pills, I won't buy it even though it is cheap and they have cute things.   
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • It's my experience with Old Navy, that you are not paying for quality.  However, you can get really cute outfits, and since you didn't pay much for them, you don't feel so bad when they fall apart.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"