Eco-Friendly Family

Help me make a poll

I made it. Added answers and when I hit "post" it won't post. Went to "preview" and hit "post" there, still didn't do anything. Am I missing something? Do you need to write something in the "compose" section?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help me make a poll

• You do have to have at least one typed character in the message section (so where you typed to ask the above question - not in the poll comments area).  It can be as simple as a . 
  • imagepapagena:
    You do have to have at least one typed character in the message section (so where you typed to ask the above question - not in the poll comments area).  It can be as simple as a . 
    Yep.  It's super annoying and I always forget it.  And instead of saying somewhere "error"  or "Hey, type something in this box first" it has a teeny tiny red * that is supposed to somehow explain to you that you need to put something in virtually all the text boxes before you can make a poll. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I eventually realized I hadn't done a subject. And then it took me another good bit to find the dot in the message spot. Grrr. 
  • Oh and I should have said "Thank you". Sorry I forgot that part. ;)
  • No problem! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"