October 2011 Moms
Options

*~* mattandbekah *~*

Just wanted to check-in and see how the monitoring went yesterday and see how your dad is doing.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *~* mattandbekah *~*

• Options

Thanks! I meant to post an update last night. LO and I are fine.  I am contracting every 4-6 minutes, but that is pretty usual for me.  I am dilated 1cm so the bleeding was 'bloody show' from that, but they dont think that I am actively in labor or anything.  They said as long as Luke stays put for another 2 weeks we should be good!

As far as my Dad, we still know very little.  I forget who mentioned it in the thread, but someone asked if it could have been a reaction to the anesthesia, and that is one option that the Drs. are looking into.  He hasnt had any episodes like that since my last post, which is encouraging.  I know he is being seen by a neurologist today, but I havent heard anything more than that.  Unfortunately the unit he is in doesnt allow visitors under 12, which I understand, but it means that I wont be able to visit him today until DH gets home. 

Thank you all for your prayers and concern...it means a lot to me!

• Options
    Glad to hear all is OK with Luke right now. Continued T&Ps for your dad as they try and sort out what is going on. Like you said, good news that he hasn't had any more episodes, but it will be more comforting once they know what caused them. Keep us posted!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"