November 2011 Moms
Options

NBR: MTV's Teen Mom

I know some of you watch. I know that Amber is the one everyone loves to hate, but I just want to say that Farrah makes my blood boil!!! 

The way she talks to her parents makes me want to punch her in the face. Yes, maybe your parents are weird and overbearing, but they have your best interest at heart. She's a monster. 

imageimage image Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: NBR: MTV's Teen Mom

• Options

I, too, can't stand the way Farrah goes from 0-100 in like -.01 seconds.  She's so rude and flips sh!t so fast.  I am surprised at how good of a mom she is and am really happy to see how much she loves Sophia and how attentive she is. 

On the Farrah note, why does she call her dad Michael now?  Has she always?  I could swear this is relatively new.  Did I miss something?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My coworkers and I were just talking about this! She is so disrespectful. I feel sorry for her mom.
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    well, Amber IS a trainwreck.. but I agree. Farrah makes me sick! I was literally yelling at the TV last night.  Excuse my french.. but she is a complete A-Hole!
  • Options
    Farrah is a spoiled, self-righteous brat. One season ago she's broke and 'can't afford to survive', and now she's using her MTV $$ to buy fake boobs and a puppy which she is too lazy to toilet-train so she puts diapers on it! Her and her Mom are both volatile people, but I still think the way she barks at her parents and threatens them with taking away Sofia permanently is simply awful.
  • Options

imageChan4dra04:

On the Farrah note, why does she call her dad Michael now?  Has she always?  I could swear this is relatively new.  Did I miss something? 

I think she calls him Michael because he's her step-dad?  I could be totally wrong.  

Amber and Gary make me ill - they are so uneducated and trashy, watching those idiots try and communicate with each other makes my head hurt...when Leah was playing with those condoms I wanted to scream.  

I wrote Farrah off when she got her boobs done - talk about immature!!  

And though Maci is sweet, I wanted to shake her when she was trying to talk Kyle into having another baby.

I find it ironic that the sweetest, most mature kids are the ones who gave their baby up for adoption. 

• Options
    imagebaileyrayvalentine:

imageChan4dra04:

I think she calls him Michael because he's her step-dad?  I could be totally wrong.  

Amber and Gary make me ill - they are so uneducated and trashy, watching those idiots try and communicate with each other makes my head hurt...when Leah was playing with those condoms I wanted to scream.  

And though Maci is sweet, I wanted to shake her when she was trying to talk Kyle into having another baby.

I find it ironic that the sweetest, most mature kids are the ones who gave their baby up for adoption. 

THIS EXACTLY!  I have followed 16 and pregnant and Teen Mom since it began because I teach high school where teen pregnancy is an all too common event.  Both my husband and I yell at the t.v. weekly.  How is it that Caitlyn and Tyler, who come from pretty broken homes, are the only ones with common sense and integrity?  Though I do have to say, I was pretty upset that Caitlyn was so satisfied with a 68% on her history test on last week's episode.   

• Options
    imagebaileyrayvalentine:

imageChan4dra04:

I think they are amazing.  I cry every time they are on and they are so mature for how messed up their families are.  I told DH I wanted to adopt THEM. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
     I personally think that the reason Caitlyn and Ty are the way they are is because they have to be. Their families are so screwed up that they really had limited options but to grow up fast and deal with their own problems. It seems like all the other girls/guys are babied by their parents in my opinion and therefore only have to grow up to an extent and they don't realize what kind of support they have!
  • Options

imageoctoberwed2008:
     I personally think that the reason Caitlyn and Ty are the way they are is because they have to be. Their families are so screwed up that they really had limited options but to grow up fast and deal with their own problems. It seems like all the other girls/guys are babied by their parents in my opinion and therefore only have to grow up to an extent and they don't realize what kind of support they have!

So agree with this!

• Options

Same. I can't stand her. She is such a b!tch all the time for no reason and then she wonders why her parents act the way they do.

Amber actually doesn't bother me as much as Gary. I think if I had to deal with him I would go crazy too.

Caitlyn is the only one I can stand on that show. Though I do wonder how things would be different for them if they had kept Carley and had to deal with raising a newborn and going to school and keeping their relationship and their family problems like the rest of them do (not that dealing with the adoption is easy just very different.)

• Options
    I used to feel bad for Farrah but now I think she's a beeeotch! I also can't stand Amber either. Unfortunately, her relationship with Gary reminds me of the one I had with DDs dad. We'd always go back to eachother knowing it wouldn't work out. Thank god I finally stopped the cycle.
  • Options
    Anyone notice Farrah has NO friends? Maybe she should get the hint as to why. I hate Farrah too, she is just ridicules. 

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Options
    It annoys the hell out of me that Maci is living in an apartment that costs $1,000/month and she has no job and neither does Kyle... and then Farrah is looking for apartments with a budget of $2,000/month... with no job. And don't even get me started on Amber's new house. My husband is a mechanical engineer with a master's degree and we can't even afford that kind of rent. WTF!??!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"