Austin Babies

PSA: cheap but great shaping underwear

You know how Sp anx has those slimming underwear but they cost at least $32? Well Tar get is selling a $12 version by gilli gan o 'maley, and they are the bee's knees. I bought a pair at the store on 1-35 and 290 yesterday, and they had plenty. They don't roll and they don't make me feel like I'm dying.

Re: PSA: cheap but great shaping underwear

• Good to know!  Thanks!
  • So are they shaped like regular briefs? I am always scared of the fat being transferred from underneath to my hips, like an upside-down muffin top, if you will.
    Business Cat. image
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAustinMimi:
    So are they shaped like regular briefs? I am always scared of the fat being transferred from underneath to my hips, like an upside-down muffin top, if you will.
    Yes, they're high-waisted briefs (instant granny chic). And, truth be told, there is some waist-to-hip fat transference. I'm pretending it makes me look more hour glassy ;-) What I do like is that I'm wearing a jersey dress, and I don't feel so wobbly and out-there with my belly.
  • imagebluestreet:
    imageAustinMimi:
    So are they shaped like regular briefs? I am always scared of the fat being transferred from underneath to my hips, like an upside-down muffin top, if you will.
    Yes, they're high-waisted briefs (instant granny chic). And, truth be told, there is some waist-to-hip fat transference. I'm pretending it makes me look more hour glassy ;-) What I do like is that I'm wearing a jersey dress, and I don't feel so wobbly and out-there with my belly.

Hour glassy is good! These wouldn't work for BFing (probably), but Flexees makes some good shaping tanks. They come to about mid-hip on me and don't roll up. You can get them for about $10 to $15 at TJ Maxx and other discount places.

Luckily, I have never given DH the illusion that I wear any kind of sexy underthings, so I just go for it with the shape wear and granny bras. 

Business Cat. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"