Austin Babies

Dress me?

I am MC'ing a political event next week.  I assume I will wear a suit, although I don't own one that fits, so I'll have to buy one.  I don't want to spend a fortune on it, because hopefully I'll get my butt in gear soon and lose some lbs. 

Anyone seen anything professional and cute for about $200 or less, lately? 

Re: Dress me?

• Maybe Ann Taylor at the outlets will have something and I'm sure there are sales this weekend.
  • I haven't been in this fall, but the Limited usually carries cute suits in the fall.  I also like the Ann Taylor Factory store at the outlets, you can usually get great deals there.  Stores like that work better for me since I usually have to buy separates since my bottom and top are different sizes.  There will probably be a lot of sales this weekend.  If you have black pants or skirts that fit now, you could probably get away with just a new jacket in gray or some other color. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Limited does have some cute fitted blazers and so does express. But check macys and dillards, they are having great sales. Also nyc&co, Ann Taylor loft, and sometimes Jc penny can surprise you, you just have to look hard!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's been 6 years since I bought any, but I used to always get Kasper suits at Dillards.  I always found ones I liked and they were well priced.
    imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • White House Black Market had some cute blazers that you could pair with a skirt or a dress.
  • i like michelle's idea- do you have a shift dress or pencil skirt you could match with a blazer?
  • Sign up for Ann Taylor Factory email list. I just got and deleted a coupon from them (ooops). I think they are having an everything is 40% off sale this weekend.

I've also recently been introduced to Dress Barn. They have some cute stuff for good prices.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJayandJack:
    Sign up for Ann Taylor Factory email list. I just got and deleted a coupon from them (ooops). I think they are having an everything is 40% off sale this weekend.

I found it!  Plus an additional 15% off.  YAY! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"