Trouble TTC

Hump Day Roll Call!!

2»

Re: Hump Day Roll Call!!

• I'm here. 

Tyring to work and get crap done.  I'm having trouble though because my head hurts.  I think I've got some muscular stuff going on in my neck and shoulders and it's causing me headaches.  I think I'm in need of a couple of massages but their OOP and at $60 a pop it's money I don't have right now. 

Looking forward to Disneyland in November but that seems so far away. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here! I worked earlier today, and now I'm doing a whole bunch of nothing. I might do laundry later, but I'm feeling lazy today so I might not. My anniversary is this Saturday! I'm really looking forward to that. I also just started preparing for my first IVF cycle, so I'm looking forward to getting the ball rolling on that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Just logging in now. It has been crazy around work- restarting the school year. Today I went to work (school) and then visited with my sister for about an hour while I did my 2nd job (medical transcriptions) then I went to water aerobics with my bff. Just got home and winding down

ETA- looking forward to the long weekend, the start of college football. What I'm looking forward to the most, is my very last lupron shot in 2 weeks!!! woo hoo! 

• Hey Heeeey!

I had the first day of school today and man it was a long day. I'm not sure what to think about my class.. ugh. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

I am looking forward to getting back into my routine!

• Hi Kathy!  <3

I'm around for just a couple more minutes.

I got a lot done around the house.  Did some cooking, laundry, cleaning, got my blood drawn, and went to the store.  

MH and I are taking a mini trip at the end of Sept.  I am very much looking forward to that!

• This post edited by moderator to remove hyperlink spam.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"