January 2011 Moms

crawling...

in his own way, LOL! DS is crawling with his head dragging on the floor/bed, LOL its so funny. He is almost there.....

Did anyone's LO crawl like that first then start crawling?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: crawling...

• Yeah! Sounds like he is on his way to crawling! My LO did that right before he started to seriously crawl. Smile Exciting stuff.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aww, that sounds so cute!!  E didn't do that, she would get up, crawl one or two crawls, plop down, throw a fit, repeat.  She's all over the place now!  Get ready to have your hands full!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine did this for a bit... would get up on all fours and move forward while shoving her face into the ground.  It was both hilarious and kinda sad. About a week bit ago she just started army crawling/slithering, and now she does it really well.  I left her on a quilt in her room yesterday and went down the hall to the bathroom to hose out her poopy diaper and by the time I was done she was peering around the corner, all HI MOMMA HI.  Stinker.

I need to babyproof so baaaad, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When Jay started army crawling his dead would drag. I think it took him a week to learn to hold his head up while he crawled. How were just waiting for him to crawl on all fours. Although that my  not happen.

• JT gets his head up but stomach drags...he can move fast like that too!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"