Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Pregnant people everywhere!

Why does it seem that pregnant people are everywhere since I found out I was miscarrying.  Every show I watch has pregnant people every conversation I'm involved in ends up being about babies and "So when are you going to have kids?"  And now my friend just texted me about how she's finding out if she's having a boy or girl this week and she sent me an email about her baby shower.  I just want to scream.  I know I'm not being a very supportive friend but I'm just so crushed over losing another pregnancy sometimes it just gets to be too much.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Re: Pregnant people everywhere!

• Options
    I totally understand. I knew my ultrasound wasn't good today, then I had to sit in the waiting room with all of these overly pregnant women and women who just had babies. I wanted to punch them. (yup, I said it, women and babies). Now, I'm afraid to leave my house b/c of what I might see. And icing on the cake, my supervisor is 8wks pregnant (2 further than what I was). It's going to be an AWESOME 7 more months. :-( 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I know what you mean, I work in a grocery store and a video store, and I swear that everytime I turned around there was a pregnant woman or baby somewhere.

The woman that took my blood to check my hcg level came into the video store, memories of what's happend seem to be everywhere.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This was me Monday, after the nurse told me I was m/c I had to go back into the waiting room with all the pregnant moms and new babies. My husband wasn't there bc he was out in the field (military). I just stood in the hall outside and cried. Well the dr told me there is still hope, my levels just arent doubled. I go back tomorrow and get to wait with all these healthy pregnant women again. Its SO HARD. This is my 3rd pregnancy too, the 1st 2 ended in m/c. I would never wish this on my worst enemy. No woman SHOULD EVER have to go through a m/c! I'm sorry for both of your losses and any other woman that has experienced it. T &P for all of you! It's just a terrible tragedy no one should ever go through!
  • Options

I know exactly how you feel. It seems that everyone around me is pregnant and due around when I was supposed to be. It went from me being so happy that we would all be pregnant together to me being the odd man out.

It is hard, hang in there :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel. One of my friends is coming down to see me tomorrow, and she has to bring her little kids. She was worried that it would bother me but I told her it'd be fine. Small children don't bother me...it's seeing pregnant bellies. DH looks at me all concerned when a pregnant lady comes on TV, because it just tears me up. I was so excited to grow the big belly and actually look pregnant. DH's mom and grandmother, and my own mom all got excited and bought me lots of maternity clothes. They're all hanging in my closet with the tags, and I freaking hate not being pregnant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The doctor who came in to talk with us after our u/s where we found out the pregnancy was not viable...  was like 7 mos pregnant.  So, really, they are EVERYWHERE. 
    Even MH was like "um, did they really have to send in a super pregnant OB to talk to us?  WTF was that??" 

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options

I think it is totally acceptable to want to punch pregnant women Wink I have a special subsection...women that are in their 30's who are not married and "accidentially" get pregnant. I know five (5) of them! 

While I don't wish that I was having fertility problems, I find it much more friendly in the fertility doctor then a regular OB office..probably b/c they graduate the pregnant ones after 12 weeks...when people really start to show. I think that has really helped during this difficult time.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yes!  It sucks!!!

And I find it crappy to have to hear about Beyonce's baby due in Feb (I would have been).  If I was her I wouldnt be starting a TWITTER account for the baby!  But good for her, I know I just wish I was still in that position.

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 6/12/11, MMC@ around 9wks, D&C 8/23/11 at 12wks BFP#2 Jan 2012 CP 1/19/12 **Miss you baby*** PGAL/PAL Very Welcome For I know the plans I have for you,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"