Eco-Friendly Family

Hello

Hi everyone. Just found this group. Looks like I'll fit in nicely. :) Hmm how about a little bit about me...

My name is Brittany, I live in the PNW. I'm a SAHM to 3 kids. Not sure if you've heard of the term on the bump (I'm more familiar with baby center) but I'm a Crunchy mama. :) I also have a green and crunchy blog. (link is in my siggy) just in case anyone wants to check it out.

I hope to be a regular on here. Sounds like this board is slowing down so hopefully I can help stir things up. :) (in a good way. lol) 

Brittany: mommy to Logan 06/06, Ransom 07/07, Everly 11/10 and another girl due 11/17/12 image

Re: Hello

• Oh and is there a way to really join a board or do I just have to "watch" threads? Help me out ladies! I'm not familiar with this forum set up.
    Brittany: mommy to Logan 06/06, Ransom 07/07, Everly 11/10 and another girl due 11/17/12 image
  • lol, thanks. That's too bad that there isn't a way to properly join a board.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"