Austin Babies
Options

why is everyone "liking" Crock Pot Girls on FB?

50 of my friends have liked it recently.  WTH?  What did I miss?  And it's not people who know each other in every case either.  Was this posted somewhere?  Were they on tv?  What's going on w/ them?

Should I like them too?  :)

Re: why is everyone "liking" Crock Pot Girls on FB?

• Options
    I just did it so I can get access to recipes. It's too hot to use my stove and oven a ton at night. Not sure if the liking was necessary, but oh well. If I can bring myself to "like" Pee Wee Herman, why not women with crockpot recipes? :)
    Business Cat. image
  • Options

imageAustinMimi:
    I just did it so I can get access to recipes. It's too hot to use my stove and oven a ton at night. Not sure if the liking was necessary, but oh well. If I can bring myself to "like" Pee Wee Herman, why not women with crockpot recipes? :)

Me, too.  Now I feel like I should go "like" Pee Wee Herman. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I liked them because lord knows I don't have time to cook, and I'd like to use my crock pot more without burning everything I try to cook in it. I figured they could help with that.
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options

I noticed a bunch of people liking it too. I clicked on the page, but didn't notice anything that struck me enough to want to like them.

I did like pee wee herman though :p

• Options
    I was just wondering that same thing.  
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I thought it said Crack Pot Girls.  My bads.

::runs to unlike Crock Pot Girls and look for Crack Pot Girls::

• Options
    Check out their main dish chicken taco 2 recipe on their webpage. Look familiar to anyone else??
  • Options
    I live off my *** pot in the winter and I'm always looking for new recipes. MIL got me a cook book last Christmas and not one of the recipes were decent Crying
  • Options
    It's called "going viral" Joyco- and why??? I don't really know, but I liked it when I saw a couple of friends like it, figured I'd monitor it and see if they post some good stuff.
    Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • Options

imageAustinMimi:
    I just did it so I can get access to recipes.

This.

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    i didn't because i am under the assumption none of the food is vegetarian.  am i wrong?
  • Options
    But how did everyone find out about them in the first place??  That's my main question.
  • Options

imagejoyco:
    But how did everyone find out about them in the first place??  That's my main question.

One of my friends posted that she loved their page, so I decided to check it out. 

Business Cat. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"