Infertility

I'm Back

After not having electricity, internet and hot water for 56 hours, I am finally back!!! I missed you ladies.  Anyone have an update they would like to share?  ;)

Re: I'm Back

• Glad you are back, and safe!
    ttc since 10-09 first visit with RE 09-10 ME-everything ok DH- AZOOSPERMIA...biopsy confirmed Sertoli Only Cell syndrome Donor IUI#4 was the charm (8-27-11) with 125iuFollistim/Ovidrel/Endometrin/PIO/vit D beta #1 9/8/11....BFP!!! : ) @ 47.7 beta...#2 9/15/11... 1,998 beta#3 9/22/2011- 27,900 Baby's hb seen @6w2d ! 1-3-2012 20 wk u/s everything lookin' good! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't have an update, but I'm so glad to see you're safe.  I missed you!

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagebfarrell:
    I don't have an update, but I'm so glad to see you're safe.  I missed you!

Awww  you're so sweet girl :)

• Glad you're back!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me, too! Only 37 hours without electricity, but a flooded basement to deal with on top of it.

How are you feeling?

TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • imagemtlaurel:

Me, too! Only 37 hours without electricity, but a flooded basement to deal with on top of it.

How are you feeling?

I am sorry to hear that.  Flooding is gross.  We stayed dry but had to throw out a lot of rotten food.  I hope my extra meds are still good.  I put them on ice in the cooler but that only lasted so long.  They didn't stay cold but never got warm.  I think they will be okay.  What do you think?

I am feeling fine.  The progesterone continues to bloat but no change.  How are you doing? 

• Glad you are back!! No updates, except that facebook is made by the devil. 

imageimage

Dx: DH - Azoo, Me - Mild PCOS
    DH - sperm found! Seems to produce only for a few days every 70 days!
    Over 1 million in cryo in 15 vials over 6 samples
    IVF #1 - 1 beautiful expanded blast transferred, 4 snowbabies - beta #1 11/30/11 = BFFN
    FET #1, transfered 2 embies 2/16/12 = BFFN; 1 snowbaby left in cryo
    IVF #2 + CGH = 4 genetically normal embies on ice. FET September 26th
    SAIF/PAIF always welcome

a special GL and prayers to my IF sister Gregermis

check out my blog!

• ...glad you are back and safe.
    TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • imageMrkyrain:
    imagemtlaurel:

Me, too! Only 37 hours without electricity, but a flooded basement to deal with on top of it.

How are you feeling?

I am sorry to hear that.  Flooding is gross.  We stayed dry but had to throw out a lot of rotten food.  I hope my extra meds are still good.  I put them on ice in the cooler but that only lasted so long.  They didn't stay cold but never got warm.  I think they will be okay.  What do you think?

I am feeling fine.  The progesterone continues to bloat but no change.  How are you doing? 

Welcome back, and glad to hear it wasn't too bad for you!! Re: the meds, call the manufacturer. They will be able to tell you what temps the medicine has been studied at and found to still be good to use after X number of hours at X temp. Should help to reassure you, or tell you that you should toss them. Hope they are still good!!!

ETA: I had to call on my menopur, because it was shipped and ended up taking four days longer, and spent a day in a warehouse. They were able to tell me at what temp it had been tested at.

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view

• Glad you're back and OK!
    Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagejillychris:
    imageMrkyrain:
    imagemtlaurel:

How are you feeling?

Welcome back, and glad to hear it wasn't too bad for you!! Re: the meds, call the manufacturer. They will be able to tell you what temps the medicine has been studied at and found to still be good to use after X number of hours at X temp. Should help to reassure you, or tell you that you should toss them. Hope they are still good!!!

ETA: I had to call on my menopur, because it was shipped and ended up taking four days longer, and spent a day in a warehouse. They were able to tell me at what temp it had been tested at.

What did they say about the Menopur?   It's one of the ones that I have.  That and Gonal F. 

• I received my meds on a 100+ degree day at about 5:30pm. So, they sat in a FedEx truck all day in that kind of heat. The pharmacy had no concerns with the Menopur. They resent Lupron, but not Follistim. Sorry, I don't know about Gonal-F.

Glad you're back on-line. I'm anxious for your beta next week!

TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"