October 2011 Moms
Options

Target... again.

So I know this has been discussed before, about people not being able to see, manage or use their target registry online.

Really all week I've had minimal problems, but today I've tried logging onto target's website a few times and it is going REALLY SLOW...  please tell me I am not the only one ?

I'm sort of really bummed about this, our shower was last weekend, and it left me in a severe nesting mode. I feel like I can't even get online to check for what else I need.

Re: Target... again.

• Options

Since I'm only using my registery for my personal use I'm not too worried, but I know it has to be irritating. I haven't been able to do anything to it for a week. I tried to call today just to see if I should create a new one and let them merge it later and the line said they were closed and to call back. And this was at like 1 this afternoon. Weird.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm frustrated because I had been logging in using my Amazon.com account and now that isn't an option.  I can only look at that registry as a guest.  In the information about returns, it says, I believe, that you can make returns without a receipt if you have a gift purchase log.  I made a new registry so I could edit it, but would like access to the other one (and the gift purchase log; I've seen the link on the new registry).  We've got some things we changed our minds on and would like to return.  It isn't our fault that we didn't get the gift receipts and that we can't access the gift purchase log.  I hope to TRY to call them tomorrow, or start sending emails.
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"