Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Sex toys and baby monitors?

Since this board seems to be lightening up, I thought I'd jump in and post...was going to earlier but with all the welfare/etc I didn't think it seemed appropriate.

But...

the other night I was woken up around 3 a.m. by the baby monitor (not the baby). I couldn't figure out what was up but just turned it off since there was some kind of crazy on-and-off interference happening. THEN I hear our upstairs neighbors banging and moaning away.

After they finally stopped I turned the monitor back on...no interference. I'm pretty sure they have some new crazy toy up there that f-d with our monitor. (I'm kind of curious to know what it is.) They're pretty "active" so we'll have to see if it happens again. Gotta love city living!

He's growing up, but he'll always be my baby!

Nathan--11/4/10

...big brother to...???? Due March 2014!

Re: Sex toys and baby monitors?

• Options
    weird.. you should investigate and let us know what it was!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options

imagekaren_loy:
    weird.. you should investigate and let us know what it was!

LOL - I just totally got the mental picture of Angela Lansbury uncovering a sex toy debacle...

imageimage 
    TTC #2: My chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ha, my cat was loose in the hallway one time and ran into that unit when the owner was getting it ready to rent out...wonder if I could engineer some kind of replay to investigate.

I avoid them, since I feel like it's awkward to make neighborly small talk with people I've heard having crazy loud sex a few times a week for over a year now but don't know otherwise. Although, if we got to know them, they could have some good tips for us. 

*Picks up 15-lb cat and considers how to practice tossing her into the bedroom from the front door*

He's growing up, but he'll always be my baby!

Nathan--11/4/10

...big brother to...???? Due March 2014!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"