January 2011 Moms
Options

what do your boys wear?

LO mostly hangs out in a CD at home because it's so stinkin' hot here. I dress him when we go out in public though, so as not to look like total WT. Now that he's about to start daycare, I guess I should buy him some more clothes.

Onesies don't really fit him (he's huge as it is, and the CD doesn't help), and baby jeans just don't look that comfortable. What do your boys wear? Tshirts? Soft pants/shorts? I can't have P looking like a dork the first day of daycare. Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: what do your boys wear?

• Options

Jay is almost always in a onesie at home.

When we go out he either wears a onesie and shorts. Or he wears a t-shirt and shorts. We have cloth shorts and jean shorts. If it's a cooler day we put him in thin sweat pants.

He wears 18 month onesies they fit him perfect. Have you tried different brands? (I am sure you have.) It just seems like they are all made so different that something would have to fit him right.

• Options

He wears mostly onsies with pants/shorts.  He also wears the one piece short outfits.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We usually do a onesie t-shirt under a regular t-shirt and soft shorts. He has a few other type shorts like camo or cargo and a few onesie shirts (with collars) or he'll wear a t-shirt with them.

We have a few of the onepiece short sets, those are super convenient but it's hard for me to find ones that I like, especially now.

I also bought a few lightweight sweatpants that he can wear with a onesie or t-shirt.

Most of everything we have is Carters and a few Jumping Beans from Khols. 

I'm more for comfort these days, unless it's a special occasion. 

• Options
    If we are chilling at home he is usually in one piece short outfit or a onesie.
  • Options

These DDers don't understand the onsie dilemma. lol! We are loving those little one-piece shorts sets. Rompers I think people call them? Its like a onsie, but shorts at the bottom. We have tons from Carter's and Osh Kosh that fit great over the big booty. And most of them have collars too so they look all preppy cute. ;)

ETA: our kid is huge too, he's in 18m-24m sizes for his length, which makes Carter's my fave since they run long and thin-ish.

ETA AGAIN: Old navy has $7 fleece pants. Yes I'll be stocking up on those for fall/winter.

• Options
    At home, diaper. Out, cute little shorts (lightweight khaki or navy blue) and a shirt. We have no onesies that fit him anymore, but even if we did, H really hates them for some reason. We need to buy him some new things because the 12 month stuff we have is starting to get small on him, but H keeps procrastinating about going. -_-* My debit card had to be reordered, so he has to come along to pay. It's irritating shopping with him!
  • Options
    At home just a dipe. Out and about we do a Tshirt and shorts.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mine is usually in a onesie with thin sweats or cloth shorts (he's got some jeans/khakis but i hate squeezing him into them). lo is a big boy (23lbs) so he's in 18mn onesies. i also love the rompers that are shorts, if i put him in one of those i dont use a onesie & he's usually in 24mn rompers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"