Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Any other almost 11 monthers or older with no teeth or talking?

My baby is almost 11 months and has zero teeth. Its really cute when she smiles. its not stopping her from eating normal foods, but just wondering how normal it was and if others are in the same boat. also, she hasnt said any words yet. I know every baby is different and she is just fine, but wondering. my oldest was talking nonstop- mama, dada, papa, nana at this time and had 5 teeth!!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Any other almost 11 monthers or older with no teeth or talking?

• My DD is almost 11 months also and has 6 teeth, but no talking. She babbles ALL the time, but I haven't heard any words.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My dd is 10.5 months and while she is getting her third and fourth teeth she does not have any words. She says dada all the time......for everything. She cannot point to someone and say mama/dada/etc. She is however babbling, pointing, and other things so I'm not too worried.

My first dd was about 15 months when she got her first tooth. I have heard that the later they get them the better! And I swear my dd who is 3 just got a tooth a few months back. We were like wtf is that?!  Teeth are a random process.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"