TTC after 35

Thoughts on my chart?

I am new to charting and am trying to figure this out....

Here is a link to mine -

I don't think I have O'ed yet, or am I wrong?  Note - I got sick about CD 5 and ran a high fever for 1 day, low for a couple more.  This is my first cycle off BCP.  I have had EW for 3 days now but my BT are all over the place.  I think those reasons might explain the wonkiness....thoughts?
Don't know what is going on with the formatting here - sorry!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Thoughts on my chart?

• If I were you, I would pee on an opk stick. I am guessing that you could be gearing up to O and the OPK would help pinpoint that. I often get a temp dip just prior to O, so that could be happening with you. I would be getting busy if you are not already.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• I don't think that you O'd yet.  My cycles were all over the place when I first came off of bc too.  A few cycles ago I was sick.  I really did not have a fever but it still affected my temps.  I had all the signs of O but then did not O until much later during that cycle.  Some people do have a big temp drop the day of O but you will not know that for a few days until you see if you have higher temps after today.

I like using the fertility monitor so that it helps me to know if I probably did O before my temps will show that I did.

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree w/ Amanda. I almost always get a temp dip right before I O. I would say that's very close for you. Good luck
    TTC #1 since 2/10 Me 38 FSH 12.9 & AMH 0.16 DH 47, low sperm count due to meds. 07/11 We have sperm! 28 million, 70% motility, morphology 1% normal. 08/14/11 1st IUI unmedicated BFN. 09/11/11 2nd IUI w/ Femara + trigger BFN 10/14/11 trigger & Final IUI 10/16/11 BFN 10/21/11 Started acupuncture and loving it! 01/21 ET one embryo 6 cell grade C. Beta 02/02. BFN. Taking a much needed break. image
  • Thanks!  Too bad the DH is on a work trip....at least I am starting to understand all this a little more!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"