Infertility Veterans

DWTS cast announced

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: DWTS cast announced

• I guess they use the term "stars" loosely.  I don't know who most of those people are.

Chaz? yikes!   Nancy Grace?  I'm curious to see if she yells at people on the dance floor! lol.

IVF #3 = Feb 2012
    beta#1 3/21 (14dp3dt)=413, beta#2 3/23 (16dp3dt)=785, u/s 4/11
    EDD 11/25/12
    **SAIFW** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't watch the show but I always like when they announce the cast.  I'm not liking this cast.... Ick!
    My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road
  • Loading the player...
  • I will watch it - I kind of like Rob Kardashian.... ::blushes::

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• imageDeputiesWife:
    I will watch it - I kind of like Rob Kardashian.... ::blushes::

me too Embarrassed

i watch all the kardashian shows Embarrassed

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • imagetheworms:

imageDeputiesWife:

me too Embarrassed

i watch all the kardashian shows Embarrassed

glad im not the only one. I remember of your girl crush on Kim :P

I kind of like her husband too -- hes kind of cute....but I like big guys =) 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• I kind of like it...some of these people do strike me as "Stars" unlike some other seasons :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm responding before reading the replies so I don't get swayed.

I love this show and I like the cast, I'm excited for David Arquette, Chaz Bono, The interior designer guy, and Nancy Grace.  I can't wait to see the 1st epoisde and I'm sure my feelings will change. 

• imageDeputiesWife:

Oh yeah, he's another one I like, I forgot about him, GO Robert!

• K Cav.  Interesting.  I'm Team Lauren, so I don't think I can cheer her on but this amuses me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"