Cincinnati Babies

BF/Pumping moms HELP! PISA breakage question

Hey Ladies,

I'm pumping at school on my PISA, and when I went to put the tubing on the right side port for double pumping, the pointy end of the port broke off into the yellow end of the tube!! AHH!!! So now the tube won't stay secure on the right side of the port, only the left port is working for single pumping. 

This is not good. I'm freaking out. Still able to pump on the left side port though.

What do I do??? Do they sell replacement face plates? Or do you think I could have it repaired?? I have to pump at school 2x a day to keep up with DD. Single side pumping is too tough with the limited time I have at school. TIA!!!

imageimage
imageimage

Re: BF/Pumping moms HELP! PISA breakage question

• Call Medela and they will get you replacement parts (usually for free).  They have GREAT customer service.

Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 7:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm

1-800-435-8316

**Side note:  single pumping SUCKS (but not literally, LOL)**

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • thanks, mrs.cooley!! I called Medela during my plan period, and they are overnighting me a new face plate. Unfortunately, I had to shell out almost $40 for the extra shipping, but I didn't care at this point. The plate was only $8. Sheesh. This will teach me to slow down when getting my pump parts ready to go!!! Yes, the single pumping is the.worst!! Tongue Tied
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"