Preemies
Options

update to 23 week contractions

Im so sorry it took so long for me to update this. There were several doctors appointments and a few sonos to distract me. If you dont recall, I posted on here a few weeks ago about having painful contractions at 23 weeks. I was waiting for the results of my swab test but the ultrasound I had that morning said my cervix was still closed. My test came back negative (thank you for T&P) but nearly a week later I had contractions that floored me every 15 minutes. I immediatly went in to the doctor and she checked his heartrate (doing great) monitored and confirmed (they were actual contractions) and did another ultrasound. Not so great news, I am currently 60% effaced. better news, my cervix is still closed and still very firm. I was thrown on bedrest until my next appointment (September 13th) and told to time any contractions whether they hurt or not. So far I still have them daily but not close together and little man is still doing good (checking his heartbeat multiple times) I will update again at my next appointment and again thank you for all the T&P!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: update to 23 week contractions

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"