Attachment Parenting
Options

she fits in the Ergo!

i tried DD in the ergo this morning, and she fits great! i've been using a beco butterfly II (with infant insert), but i got the ergo as a gift (without the insert), so it's been sitting in my closet.  I think I'm going to like it better...it seems like it will keep me a little cooler than the beco does. 

Quick question though...is it supposed to be awkward buckling that back between-the-shoulder snap?  I always kept that one buckled on the beco, and slid DD in by leaving the one shoulder buckle undone.

**Kelly***

image image
Visit The Nest!

Re: she fits in the Ergo!

• Options

Slide that buckle up so it's closer to your neck and you can reach it. I had it further down, and it was ridiculous to try to get it closed. It's fine now that I slid it up.

The ergo is my only soft structured/buckle carrier, but I like it a lot. I've had LO in there since about 2 months, no insert.

• Options

Yes move the buckle up! I thought people were crazy for loving Ergo's until I moved my buckle up...actually it was until I realized that it even moved up! I thought it was in a fixed position but no of course Ergo's are more customizable then that! Now of course I adore my Ergo.

Incidentally, you can use the Ergo without an insert for babies. You just roll up a blanket and put it under their bum (in the froggie position) In fact, I still put a blanket under my daughter and she has graduated to the legs apart position. but she's an itty bitty thing. She's just over 15 lbs. and she's 9 months! 

Brittany: mommy to Logan 06/06, Ransom 07/07, Everly 11/10 and another girl due 11/17/12 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"