Nurseries and Baby Gear

Graco Rittenhouse Snugride

Do you think this is gender neutral or too girly?  Thanks!

Re: Graco Rittenhouse Snugride

• Assuming you mean this pattern.

IMO, it's feminine. But you're the one pushing the stroller.

This coming from a woman who carries a pink diaper bag... for a boy. The bag is mine, not his, therefore it will be pink. My ILs bought me a blue one because it's "more appropriate" since I have a boy. I don't use it. Ever. It's not even in my house anymore.

• We registered for the Rittenhouse collection before knowing what gender LO was.  I'm not a fan of the other gender neutral colors and funky prints.  We felt the Rittenhouse was gender neutral.  We ended up having a girl and she looks adorable in it but I will use it for the next child too, boy or girl. 

We love the snugride careseat and stroller!  We have the highchair as well!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  I love the pattern, and I have a little girl anyway.  I was just wondering if when we have have #2 if it's a boy, but I'll cross that bridge if and when we get there. 
  • maybe a TAD girly, but I like it! Infact, if we didn't already have one, I'd choose this!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think it could go either way.  I'm pretty sure most people look at the baby in the stroller and not the actual stroller print...so you are cool.  Its not like its pink and flowery.  I think its a very classy print.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"