Natural Birth

Please recommend a Bradley/natural birth book

Bonus points if it's not too repetitive.  If it repeats the same thing over and over, I will lost interest in reading it fast!  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Please recommend a Bradley/natural birth book

• Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin. It's not a method book per say, but she includes a lot of great information about birthing naturally as well as many birth stories. I found this book to be the most helpful out of everything I've read on natural childbirth.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • "Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way" is good.  It's the one that helped me have my natural L&D.  It goes through the stages of labor and gives you positions and practices exercises to help you prepare.
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • click the FAQ link in my siggie and scroll down to the book recs post!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKrisM86:
    Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin. It's not a method book per say, but she includes a lot of great information about birthing naturally as well as many birth stories. I found this book to be the most helpful out of everything I've read on natural childbirth.

This one is great, it actually got me excited to have another baby!   I also like "Hypnobirthing the Mongan Method," but I was doing Hypnobirthing, so that's probably why.

• my ob is a big supporter of natural birth and recommended hypnobirthing.  i'm gonna ask my doula today if she has it for me to borrow.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"