Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Does ANYONE know of the "Blue Jean Teddy Bears"?

I remember seeing Blue Jean Teddy Bears when I was young and ALWAYS said that if I were to have children I would want that for the nursery. I've done some research and haven't been able to find too much. I was wondering if anyone had an ideas or advice! Thanks!:)

Re: Does ANYONE know of the "Blue Jean Teddy Bears"?

• Options

I THINK I know what you're talking about. These little guys were pretty popular when my aunts were having babies. I've ran into some stuff with them on it but it's always at craft shows or consignment shops. I know I've seen fabic when them on it at the craft stores too.

This being said, if we're on the same page, have you tried etsy or ebay?

Also, I've seen quiet a few Boyd bears that look like good matches... I don't THINK they are related?

I haven't seen them in any of the baby stores though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had one when I was young, but my mother's dog destroyed him about two years ago. T_T

I haven't been able to find one lately, because I want one for my son when he gets here..

So. I'm going to go buy some denim from JoAnn's and get myself a pattern and make one myself.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersPitaPata Dog tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I found this bedding that might work for you. There are several "quilt style" bedding sets out there as well. I just did a quick google shopping search. Also, I saw a lot of stuff on ebay.

https://www.specialtylinens.com/blue-jean-teddy-crib.htm

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There's some Blue Jean Teddy stuff on Ebay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"