Snarky and T-TTC

btaylor19

I am just be a lurker here and everywhere today, but I saw the picture of your dogs and was wondering if you knew the breeds of your black and white dog? We have two beagle/border collies and one looks exactly like your dog. Either way you have two pretty pooches!!
i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.

Re: btaylor19

• Thank you!  We were told Moomoo (the black and white) is a Pitt Bull/lab mix.  She is the sweetest dog

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• That is crazy how four totally different breeds can make two dogs that look so alike. I love pit bulls. In my experience they are so sweet and cuddly
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have been asked if she is border collie a lot, so I'm starting to wonder if maybe the previous owners were wrong.  I could definitely see her as a border collie/pitt mix. 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

This is Izzy and Cassie. I think if Izzy's ears were back she would look a little more like her.

• Awww...they are adorable!  I can definitely see the similarities

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"