Nurseries and Baby Gear

Crib Skirts ONLY Suggestions

Any suggestions on where to get JUST crib skirts?
Since I wont be using a quilt or bumper, I dont want to buy a whole bed in a bag. All I want are sheets and a cute crib skirt, but I cant find just skirts (I think I've seen maybe 5 individual skirts).  It seems like I'll have to buy an entire set just for a cute skirt.
Thanks!

Re: Crib Skirts ONLY Suggestions

• are you looking for a certain color or print?  I made my son's quilt and bought just a crib skirt I think at Babies R Us
  • oh and mine I got was light blue
  • Loading the player...
  • I was in the same boat but didnt want to pay an arm and a leg for one so i made one and matching curtains. no sew method!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd google "Crib skirt" and look through everything that comes up. You could also search for it on Amazon, Ebay and Etsy. I bet you'll find tons.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • J234J234 member
     I got my crib skirt from Land of Nod, on clearance.  You can also check out Young House Love's website.... they have a no-sew crib skirt tutorial somewhere.  Good luck!  
  • Serena and Lily or Oilo
  • imageJ234:
    ?I got my crib skirt from Land of Nod, on clearance. ?You can also check out Young House Love's website.... they have a no-sew crib skirt tutorial somewhere. ?Good luck! ?

?

This is the site I used to make my skirt only i added fancy box pleats. Great tutorial!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You can find them from Pottery Barn. I had one custom made on Etsy for $60 (although you can find them without having them custom). You can find people who sell only crib skirts, or ask if you can just buy the crib skirt from a set, most sellers are very flexible.
  • Land of Nod sells skirts and sheets as separates.
  • I ordered one from pottery barn kids yesterday. I think it was $59.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Restoration Hardware
  • WWW.babybedding.com
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • target also has them
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You can find simple Carters brand crib skirts on Amazon and Diapers.com.
  • I also am going to make LO's crib skirt using young house loves crib skirt tutorial. I payed 4$ a yard for fabric and 3$ for velcro sounds like a better alternative to me then to spend upwards of 50$ for one. Plus I made the curtains so I am just in the crafting mood anyway (no sew too).
    pregnancy due date Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Target has a bunch online for good prices (under $20)
  • imageJ234:
     I got my crib skirt from Land of Nod, on clearance.  You can also check out Young House Love's website.... they have a no-sew crib skirt tutorial somewhere.  Good luck!  

I'll be making our crib skirt from Sherry's tutorial on YHL as soon as we buy the crib later this week. Here's the instructions: https://www.younghouselove.com/2010/03/nursery-progress-skirting-the-issue/ 

Leanne, married since July 4, 2009 and recently welcomed our first little boy - Wesley Daniel. Check out our blog at www.cookinwiththejohnstons.com
  • An easy solution is to find a fabric you like and either make one yourself (there are easy no sew directions online) or have someone do it for you.  Boppy/BBB sells a la cart pieces too, we got our crib sheets from them, they also had plain skirts.
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

• I bought mine on amazon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"