New Jersey Babies

OBGYN Morristown Obstetrics & Gyn..need help

HI everyone. I have been going to Dr Kathryn Jones in Morristown for the past year for GYN before being pregnant. I just found out I am pregnant. I think I am around 3-4 weeks as of now. I don't have my first prenatal appt for another 2 weeks. The OBGYN group is called Morristown Obstetrics group which Dr Jones is a part of. I believe there are about 7 doctors in the group and I have to see all of them throughout my pregnancy. My first appt is with the nurse practitioner and my 2nd appt is with Dr. Culin since I could only schedule it for a friday that week and Dr. Jones is not in that day. My question is had anyone had experience with these doctors and how did they feel about them? I am trying to decide whether to stay with them or look around. I am so new to all of this and I don't want to make my life harder by looking for a new Doc if this group of doctors is very good. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Re: OBGYN Morristown Obstetrics & Gyn..need help

• I'd consider posting this on the NJ Nest board, too. It's WAY more active than this board and you may get more replies. I don't know anything about that group.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Hi there,

I see Dr. Miller in their practice in Succasunna.  I like her so far but just found out I am pregnant and haven't seen her for OB (just annual exams).  Unfortunately, today I called because I had SEVERE cramps last night and they told me somebody would call me back.  I have been sitting on pins and needles for almost 4 hours now - no call back.  So, now I'm wondering how I'd feel about continuing their...what if something is really wrong?

Hope I don't cause paranoia as I am very stressed right now. 

good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • I have been going to them since i was 16, Dr. Jones was my primary until I became pregger and I actually managed to go the whole time with out seeing her once (just the way my apts worked out). I have to say they are an amazing practice, you will love Dr. Culin when you meet her, she is young and spunky! Dr. Daly performed my C-Section and she was great. I dont think you have anything to worry about! 

• thanks for your responses!

It makes me feel better knowing that you have felt comfortable with them throughout your pregnancy. I do have a question if you don't mind me asking. Did they kind of push you to have a c-section or was that your decision? I am hoping to not have a c-section unless it is absolutely necessary and I know that a lot of practices push c-sections. Is this the case with them?

Thanks!!

imagesclark516:

I have been going to them since i was 16, Dr. Jones was my primary until I became pregger and I actually managed to go the whole time with out seeing her once (just the way my apts worked out). I have to say they are an amazing practice, you will love Dr. Culin when you meet her, she is young and spunky! Dr. Daly performed my C-Section and she was great. I dont think you have anything to worry about! 

• i have appointment tomorrow with Dr Daly. I choose to visit Dr Mass but she is on vacation. I hope this group is good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"