Pregnant after IF
Options

~~bbakersgirl75~~

Did you find out what you're having on Friday?!?! I haven't seen a post, so maybe I got the date wrong? I'm so excited to hear what you're having!

We also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And HOPE does not dissappoint.
Romans 5:3-5

~Matt and Jen~
Married August 26, 2006
TTC since June 2008
Severe MFI
IVF #1 Feb. 2011 = BFN
IVF #2 (Long Lupron) May 2011 = BFP!!!
Our sweet little girl, born January 26, 2012

Time for #2!

IVF #1 (Long Lupron) July 2013 = BFP!!!

Beta #1 (8/1) 203! Beta #2 (8/8) 3,677! 1st u/s scheduled for 8/15!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: ~~bbakersgirl75~~

• Options

Hey Hun!!!

Thanks for asking! I actually go this coming Friday... but man I wish it was this past Friday! lol The wait is killing me :)  I can't wait to find out so I can start planning and buying stuff!!!!!! (Yes I have way overly used ! points )  I'm so excited, but nervous. I just want all of the anatomy parts to be there, correct and in working order. I'm so afraid they are going to tell me something is wrong.... only because we've been remodeling our rental since May. I've worn a mask and goggles, but it just freaks me out :) 

Don't you go this week to? For some reason I was thinking your appointment was before mine? Getting anxious???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hey,

I guess I just had the wrong Friday.. oops! I go tomorrow at 7:30am...eeekkk! The closer we get, the more anxious I feel. I'm so nervous that something won't be quite right, or that s/he won't reveal the "goods" (hehe).

We actually went out today to get paint samples (blue for a boy, lilac for a girl), so that calmed us for a bit. Now I'm feeling impatient again. Between the anxiety and becoming so impatient, I've been qutie a joy to be around I think ;)

Hopefully, I'll be posting with good news and announcing a team tomorrow afternoon!!!

We also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And HOPE does not dissappoint.
    Romans 5:3-5

~Matt and Jen~
    Married August 26, 2006
    TTC since June 2008
    Severe MFI
    IVF #1 Feb. 2011 = BFN
    IVF #2 (Long Lupron) May 2011 = BFP!!!
    Our sweet little girl, born January 26, 2012

Time for #2!

IVF #1 (Long Lupron) July 2013 = BFP!!!

Beta #1 (8/1) 203! Beta #2 (8/8) 3,677! 1st u/s scheduled for 8/15!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I cannot wait to hear what team your are tomorrow!!! :)  Slightly jealous though because I am getting so anxious, I wish my appt was tomorrow!!! lol

I'm really glad to hear your anxious too... I mean, because it's not just me, the feeling is mutual!

Good Luck tomorrow hun, i'll be praying that your LO is not modest tomorrow!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"