Secondary IF

first beta this morning

they just called to confirm the pregnancy and told me the beta was 66....im not sure if this is good or bad...im anywhere between 14-17 dpo....

i go back again on monday to see if it doubled..

let the praying and positive thoughts continue...  :)

Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: first beta this morning

• Yay!  Your beta sounds good.  As long as it doubles that's what matters.  My first beta was 42 at 9dp6dt.  I'll be praying for your betas to double.  Keep us posted on Monday. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Fingers crossed for doubling!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Keep us posted... am praying for you and sending lots of positive thoughts your way... apparently earthquakes and hurricanes are GOOD omens. Stay safe and enjoy the storm with your really really ridiculously good looking family. Seriously -- could your signature picture be any cuter??

Abby

ttc #2 since 6/09 ** au naturel (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs + IUI (2 rounds) = bfn ** gonal f + ovidrel + IUI (7 rounds) = bfn ** IVF w/ICSI+PGD - all embryos arrested 4/28/12 GAME OVER ** image >
  • Congratulations, that is a good beta, like th others said what matter is it doubling.  Prayers for high beta on Monday.
  • I missed your original post.  Major congratulations!!!  How, wonderful!!  Lots of positive thoughts headed your way for a good beta on Monday!
    TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• Praying for doubling betas!! Can't wait to hear the update on Monday.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thinking lots of positive thoughts for you!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Congrats Jamie!  I will pray for doubling betas for you!  Can't wait for your update tomorrow or tuesday (whenever you get your results)!
  • Just on my usual SIF drive by and what the heck!!! I'm so unbelievably excited for you. Congrats and snuggle in tight little baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"