Secondary IF

Wishful thinking.

I am pretty sure I can squint hard enought to see a line on my test this morning.  So then I did a control test by taking a white strip of regular paper.  I squinted in the exact same way and willed myself to see a line. 

Well, I did.  On white paper.  That clearly can't measure hcg sooooooo I'm guessing my maybe shadow BFP this morning was just my brain really really wanting a line. 

It's still early, I'm only 9DPO.  I think I've officially lost it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wishful thinking.

• I am right there with you.  I am 11dpiui and I finally tested with a digital, bfn, but it took all the fun out of trying to figure out if there was a line!  I have promised myself to not test again until I have my beta drawn on Tuesday, mostly because I am out of tests!!!!!!
  • Oh, and I meant to say -GL and I am sending tons of sticky baby dust your way :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha!  That's what happened after the real line disappeared on me last time on the next test!  I wanted it to stay so badly I hallucinated it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Hang in there sister!! The waiting is the hardest part...
    ttc #2 since 6/09 ** au naturel (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs + IUI (2 rounds) = bfn ** gonal f + ovidrel + IUI (7 rounds) = bfn ** IVF w/ICSI+PGD - all embryos arrested 4/28/12 GAME OVER ** image >
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"