Food Allergy

Crock pot recipes

I would love them to be at least DF and SF - or more! Thanks!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Crock pot recipes

• I posted a crock pot recipe on last Monday's recipe check in, Thyme chicken, but you would have to substitute or don't add the soy sauce. It is delicious without it.
  • I saw the thyme chicken and it is on my list. I also made the pork from a couple weeks back. It was soooooooo yummy!
  • Loading the player...
  • try the crockpot365 blog.  She has a ton of great stuff and it's mostly dairy free and gf as well.  She uses very little prepared ingredients so I"m guessing soy free also.
  • imageg_belle:
    try the crockpot365 blog.  She has a ton of great stuff and it's mostly dairy free and gf as well.  She uses very little prepared ingredients so I"m guessing soy free also.

I almost forgot about that one - thanks!
  • I don't eat meat but i always make these two dishes for DH (Ds can eat them also but doesnt).

~ 4 pcs of chicken and a large jar of salsa (sometimes i add some chicken stock) and cook on medium for 5 - 7 hours (usually i put it on low after 4 hours).

I use this for 2 different meals.. first meal i take two pieces of chicken with some salsa and shred it using two forks and put it on a wrap with tomatoes, onions (what ever veggies you want) .  Second meal i just put it on rice with added veggies.

~ 4 pcs of chicken and bbq sauce.  Same as above.  First meal i shred it with two forks and put it on a burger bun for a "pulled chicken" style, with beans and veggies.  Second meal i put it on rice.

My DH loves them and they are ridiculously easy. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"