April 2011 Moms
Options

naps in the swing....just a little vent!

so ever since DS found his feet naps in the swing are becoming a little more difficult! because of the angle he can grab them perfectly!! crib naps don't always go well and i know once he's asleep in the swing he does great but it's getting him to sleep that's difficult. (i've never swaddled in the swing and don't want to start now)

vent over! :) have a great day!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: naps in the swing....just a little vent!

• Options
    Aww, sorry to hear that. :-( My DS is starting to not care for the swing as much as he used to.  I'm afraid our swing days may soon be over. It's funny how different that has become.  The swing used to be so soothing to him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagegoalieamy24:
    Aww, sorry to hear that. :-( My DS is starting to not care for the swing as much as he used to.  I'm afraid our swing days may soon be over. It's funny how different that has become.  The swing used to be so soothing to him.

This is my DD all the way.  The swing would put her out in a minute now it annoys her when she is sleepy.  She is changing right in front of my eyes...I can't believe it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My kiddo is starting to reject the swing, too.  SHe spends all her time trying to roll or sit up because of the angle, neither of which are safe.  Thankfully, though, we worked really hard to encourage her to nap in her crib and she does beautifully.  It just means we don't have a nice, convenient place to park her while we all try to eat some dinner!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm trying to wean DS from swing naps b/c the sitter doesn't have a swing and he absolutely refuses to nap for her.  I find myself sleep training for naps now after a month of sleep training for STTN.  (Although he now sleeps great in his crib at night, so I know we will get there eventually)  Frustrating part:  sitter refuses to keep to the training...I'm starting to wonder why I'm bothering...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"