Georgia Babies

GA Aquarium Toddler Tips?

I didn't realize the aquarium is free on your birthday! Sooo, mine is coming up and I'm taking my LO, who will be 11 months.

It falls on a Friday so I'm hoping it's not too crowded (let me know if you know otherwise). She's a good walker but I'm bringing the stroller anyway.

Any time- or money-saving tips?  

Re: GA Aquarium Toddler Tips?

• I went early on Tuesday as it was my birthday too! It was really empty as school is in.. so I would suggest the earlier the better. You can bring your stroller and they have a spot for you to place it.

Some ladies on this board say that have gotten snacks in for their little ones. I would not buy anything there! Everything is very close and there is plenty of areas to take a break and sit. I normally work from right to left and save the touching pool for last as my kids spend most of the time in that area.

Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • ok, she is still little so i'm going to bring snacks and jar food. that should take care of her! Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't know this either!  My #1 gripe w/ the aquarium is the play area.  The entrance to the slide is upstairs but they come out downstairs.  1 parent can't do it alone.  Stupid stupid design.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"