Indiana Babies

isn't this weather lovely?

Seriously. I am loving it!

& you know you're getting old when simple things like nice weather are the topic of conversation.  Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: isn't this weather lovely?

• Loving it. So happy that we  will have nice weather for our party tomorrow. Are we supposed to feel any effects from the hurricane next week or are we too far in?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• jgoojgoo member

I haven't heard anything. I am just loving the low 80's! Gives me hope that we may get a fall this year.

Enjoy your party!

• Loading the player...
  • It's GORGEOUS out! A little bummed that I've been stuck inside at work all day, but the nice weather is supposed to carry over into the weekend so I can't complain too much!!

Hope everyone else is able to enjoy this beautiful weather!! :)

• jgoojgoo member
    imagekasutton84:

It's GORGEOUS out! A little bummed that I've been stuck inside at work all day, but the nice weather is supposed to carry over into the weekend so I can't complain too much!!

Hope everyone else is able to enjoy this beautiful weather!! :)

Your little dude's smile is TOO cute! Rivaled only by that awesome shirt. Stick out tongue

• Aww, thanks and when I saw that onesie in Target...I just couldn't pass it up!! I also got one that says, "I Still Live With My Parents."

Hilarious!

• I looooove it.  Especially when all my friends and family are suffering with 100+ temps in AZ and TX.  I'm trying not to gloat since they'll be turning the tables in December/January.  ;)
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"