High-Risk Pregnancy

Daily Bed Rest Check-In 8/26/11 (Fri.)

Another week down ladies! Woohoo.

TLS- Good luck at the ultrasound!

What is your go-to week night meal (under normal circumstances of course)?

Have you had someone help you prepare for Hurricane Irene if you live in its path?

What are your favortie hobbies?

What snack to you always have at your house?

Updates!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daily Bed Rest Check-In 8/26/11 (Fri.)

• What is your go-to week night meal (under normal circumstances of course)?

H likes Steak, onion pototaoes and corn. I like lighter fare like spagetti garlic bread and salad. Fancy meals are never a go-to meal in my house lol.

Have you had someone help you prepare for Hurricane Irene if you live in its path?

I live outside Philly, and it sounds like it will be bad. H helped me get some things last night, be we are going to really prepare today before we go to the ultrasound. I want to get foods that don't need heat, throw out food close to spoiling from the fridge, get water, gas, and cash from the ATM.

I like to bake- I am still able to bake if I take shortcuts or bring a chair into the kitchen so I am happy about that.

Haha- Baked goods like cookies or brownies. I like hummus and carrot sticks, or raw veggies and ranch too.

Updates: We have our ultrasound for little mans heart today. I hope it goes well.

• What is your go-to week night meal (under normal circumstances of course)? grilled chicken with some type of veggie and potato

Have you had someone help you prepare for Hurricane Irene if you live in its path? on West Coast

What are your favorite hobbies? reading

What snack do you always have at your house? fruit leathers and pita chips

Updates!

BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • have a great weekend everyone!

1.chicken

2.i dont live in its path

3.shopping, browsing the internet

4. string cheese, crackers, trail mix

• What is your go-to week night meal (under normal circumstances of course)?

Stir fry, probably.  

Doesn't apply, thank goodness! 

Running, reading. 

Lately, ice cream for sure. Otherwise, popcorn. 

Updates!

Do I EVER have an update! 24 hours into induction right now! Woke up yesterday morning at about 4:30 with strong upper abdominal pain. Went to the hospital at 6 after trying walking around, Tums, position changes, and nothing helped. BP was sky high when I checked in (like 200/105) and although it went down within an hour, and my bloodwork was all okay, MFM decided they didn't like it and wanted to induce. They did one dose of Cervidil at 11 am yesterday, another at midnight last night. As of 9 am this morning I was 3 cm and 50%, and in 20 minutes when this Cervidil dose is finished they're going to let me shower (!!!!!!!!!!!) and then start pitocin and magnesium sulfate. So this is my last bedrest check-in because by the end of this weekend I'm going to have an outside baby! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageheateacher:

What is your go-to week night meal (under normal circumstances of course)?

Stir fry, probably.  

Doesn't apply, thank goodness! 

Running, reading. 

Lately, ice cream for sure. Otherwise, popcorn. 

Updates!

Do I EVER have an update! 24 hours into induction right now! Woke up yesterday morning at about 4:30 with strong upper abdominal pain. Went to the hospital at 6 after trying walking around, Tums, position changes, and nothing helped. BP was sky high when I checked in (like 200/105) and although it went down within an hour, and my bloodwork was all okay, MFM decided they didn't like it and wanted to induce. They did one dose of Cervidil at 11 am yesterday, another at midnight last night. As of 9 am this morning I was 3 cm and 50%, and in 20 minutes when this Cervidil dose is finished they're going to let me shower (!!!!!!!!!!!) and then start pitocin and magnesium sulfate. So this is my last bedrest check-in because by the end of this weekend I'm going to have an outside baby! 

That is definately very very exciting Good luck!!!!

• What is your go-to week night meal (under normal circumstances of course)? - I really love this southwestern chicken recipe - Chicken with tortilla shells and a mix of cream or chicken & mushroom soup, salsa, sour cream and shredded cheese

Have you had someone help you prepare for Hurricane Irene if you live in its path? We are in the western end of New York State so it looks like we won't get anything - thinking of all those effected.

What are your favortie hobbies?  clogging and running

What snack to you always have at your house? Bison French Onion Chip Dip (only available in Western New York)

Updates! - we had an ultrasound with the perinatologist today and everyone is doing great.  The babies are 1lb 9oz, 1lb 10oz and 1lb 11oz at 25 weeks.  They are going to monitor me daily for contractions now.  I meet with them again in a couple weeks but they are very happy with how I am doing and how the babies are too!

Adalynn, Brynn and Elena born October 13th, 2011! They were our triplet surprise and everyday is a blessing. Brynn Victoria was born 3lbs 7oz 16", Adalynn Louise born 3lbs 6oz 16 3/4" and Elena Marie born 3lbs 10oz.
  • Heateacher congrats youll be holding lo soon keep us posted. TLS how exciting babies are doing good. I WANT TO SAY THOSE EFFECTED FROM IRENE LOTS OF PRAYERS AND I HOPE YOUR ALL SAFE 1) Normally Im am so tired from work that the easiest thing to make is blts 2)Im in denver, T&Ps for those who are 3) idk I dont really have any 4) Junk food of any kind lol even if I try to eat healthy dh has something No updates hooray for another week ladies have a good weekend
  • Well I am new to the bed rest thing...the doctor just put me on modified bed rest this week due to severe back pain. The only comfortable position is is laying down on my back on on my side.  Luckily, I am not stuck on bed, but still the pain keeps me in bed or on the couch most of the time. What is your go-to week night meal (under normal circumstances of course)?--My husband is a big fan of breakfast tacos, so they end up being dinner most of the time. Have you had someone help you prepare for Hurricane Irene if you live in its path?--I live in Texas, so we aren't in the path, we could use the rain. What are your favortie hobbies?--Reading, baking What snack to you always have at your house?--Carrot sticks lately and cerealUpdates--Have another dr appt in two weeks to see if the baby is head down, really looking forward to that 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What is your go-to week night meal (under normal circumstances of course)? anything on the grill.  steak tips, chicken sausage, corn, zucchini... Have you had someone help you prepare for Hurricane Irene if you live in its path?Mh put our grill, table , chairs and trash barrels in the garage. that's about it. our a/cs are still in. that will be a game time decision on Sunday b/c they are huge and  a PITA to move.  What are your favortie hobbies? going swimming, drinking wine, sports watching, reading, wasting time on the internet! What snack to you always have at your house?granola bars, grapes, popsicles/ sugar free Fudgicles, peanut butter and spoon :) 
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"