Blended Families
Options

Have we ever heard an update from Serendipity?

I think about her all the time.  I hope things are going so well and she is rolling around in all of the undeserved $$ that BM shouldn't be getting anymore!!

*to anyone who do not know her backstory, this was in no way a SM being bitter about simply paying CS. BM was getting WAAAAY more $$ than she should have been, the judge even acknowledged that but said he was unable to change it until 3 years or so was up.  Way more than she should have been getting.  Like close to $3k a month on her DH's military income.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have we ever heard an update from Serendipity?

• Options
    No, I paged her a while after her court date to see what happened, no response. im wondering if the BM found her postings here and maybe serendipity had to quit posting? That's the only thing i can figure.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

No we have not heard from her.  The court case was last October, but she never did come back and update us.

Hope all is OK, she has two very young kids and back trouble. Not to mention BSC BM.

Where is Erin btw?? Anyone hear from her? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePhantomgirl:

No we have not heard from her.  The court case was last October, but she never did come back and update us.

Hope all is OK, she has two very young kids and back trouble. Not to mention BSC BM.

Where is Erin btw?? Anyone hear from her? 

She popped in once a couple months ago, but I haven't seen her around since. I think she was just really busy with the 3 kiddos and Drew had just had another surgery.

• Options
    I thought about Serendipity earlier this week.  Wasn't she pregnant pretty soon after her son turned 9 months or something? In any case she would have had baby #2 already.  I remember her saying how the youngest SS was still wanting to come visit.  Oldest SS had already turned 17 or close to it, but refused to even see/talk to DH anymore - the parental alienation was strongest with him.
  • Options

She did have baby #2.  It was a little girl, but I forget the baby name... They also relocated (I think to the West Coast) but not sure...

She posted awhile back. I think of her too and hope that things are going better!

• Options
    Her last court date was sometime around end of January/early February. That was the last I've seen of her. I pop over here from time to time to see if she's updated. I've never so much looked forward to someone else's court date.
    Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"