Secondary IF

awesome. my co-worker is pregnant

I feel like a wretched person being upset about it.  But I can't help it!!!  Its not that I want to deny her happiness, its just that I want it for myself :(  Ugh.  Tell me I'm not horrible, please. 
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: awesome. my co-worker is pregnant

• A friend was pg at the same time I was when I had my first M/C.  it was several years before I saw the child and didn't want to run away with it...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • I'm in the same situation, my office mate is pg, due 3 weeks after my m/c due date.  I have had totally negative feelings about it, but I talked to my therapist about it and she says that it's totally normal to feel that way and it does not make me a bad person.  Just because you are sad for yourself doesn't mean you are horrible.  Go ahead and let yourself feel the sadness!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • The emotions are definitely normal...each time I hear of yet another person that I know getting pregnant (and I don't even think I can't count them on both hands anymore) it's like a blow to my situation...found out another teacher I work with who was had a baby 6 months after me is due with her 2nd...and when we both returned from maternity leave last school year we talked about trying for our seconds for this upcoming school year...she's due in November and I'll be lucky if I'm even due before this school year ends...trying to be happy for her but it's definitely hard to be positive these days!
  • Totally normal... ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"