South Florida Babies

Looking for a Ft Lauderdale CMN or OB-Gyn

Hello fellow mommies and mommies-to-be!

I'm moving to the Fort Lauderdale area with my husband at the end of September. I'll be new to the area (as we're living in Alaska right now) and need advice on good certified nurse-midwives and/or OB-Gyn's. Also, hospitals, birthing centers, etc. Ideally, I would like a CNM in a hospital birthing center, but if that's not possible I'll suffice with any combination of the above. Personal opinions, that of yourselves or other mommies you know would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Re: Looking for a Ft Lauderdale CMN or OB-Gyn

• Hi and welcome to florida.

I only know of one obgyn in broward county (ft lauderdale).

He was my first choice of an obgyn but i live in miami and he is in ft lauderdale

so it's quite a drive. Also, he delivers in Broward general hospital.

He has great bedside manners and you will love him!

his info:

Dr Kenneth Johnson (954) 262-4100 
    Hope this helps.

• I will be delivering at Holy Cross Hospital with Dr. Ghea Adeboyjeho who is right next door at the Holy Cross Medical Group.  Holy Cross offers a variety of prenatal courses/tours for you.  Dr. A's office is clean, appointments are timely and overall I'm very comfortable with her.  If you go with Holy Cross (unlike Broward General) they do not have a pediatrics department so you will need to find a pediatrician prior to delivery to release the baby.  Dr. A will give you a list to work off of and you can go to a consult and check them out. 

Dr. Adeboyjeho 954.229.6000

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"