Food Allergy

Breakfast ideas?

Daycare is nut free and provides all foods except breakfast. We are kind of in a rut and I need some new suggestions.

We have been making her muffins (homemade mix with a veggie puree for added benefit) and homemade pancakes. She is in love with syrup so we haven't been doing the pancakes at daycare so she isn't a complete sticky mess all day.

Any suggestions for allergy friendly and healthy ideas? We are totally good with making something from scratch as long as it can be frozen. Thanks!

Re: Breakfast ideas?

• - yogurt

- how about rice krispy treats with sunbutter mix inside (little marshmellows, a lot of sunbutter and rice krispies) - i also add enjoy life chocolate chips and its sooo delish

- Bagel with butter

- take chex cereal and put jelly and sunbutter in the middle of two chex for a sandwich. I use this for his lunch but it can be pretty good for BF also. 

• My LO likes bagels with either Tofutti "cream cheese" or soy butter and cinnamon.  He also eats cereal and what we call "baby eggs" which is scrambled tofu with yellow food coloring so it looks like our eggs.  The "eggs" and some bacon with rice (DH is Filipino) are a fav.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Loading the player...
  • We also do the panackes, and bacon, as well as eggs. DD also likes waffles (which I can freeze, or I buy the Van's brand) and you could put jelly on them instead of syrup. DD also likes English muffins and we make an egg mcmuffin wiht egg, and sausage patties. She just calls it her sandwich.
    imageimage
  • waffles, english muffins, glutano (or other safe brand) cereal bars, oatmeal is a huge favorite in our house and daycare could probably make it there (just send it pre-measured and they can add the hot water). 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"