Houston Babies

Newborn Photographer

Hi All,

I am sorry if this gets posted often but I am new to this board and wanted to see if anyone had a newborn photographer that they would recommend. 

Thanks! 

Re: Newborn Photographer

• KD Loftis.  She does beautiful work.  She also did birth photography for me.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hands down Monkey Tree Photography! She is woooooooooooonderful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecharlotteL:
    KD Loftis.  She does beautiful work.  She also did birth photography for me.

We used her, there are some photos in my blog.  I was really pleased.

Monkey Tree also takes beautiful photos, I don't think you can go wrong with either!

• I used Studio Bloom and she does a great job on newborn shoots.
    DSC02496
    5/17/09 Silverlake Sprint Triathlon 1:28:32
    10/3/09 Susan G. Komen 5K 28:58
    1/17/10 Chevron Half Marathon 2:09:08
    2/27/10 ConocoPhilips Rodeo Run 10K 1:10:49
  • I adore Bellababies Portrait Boutique.  I have been using them since my almost three year son was six months old and I have never been disappointed. 

https://www.bellababiesphotography.com/

Wyatt James born September 14, 2008
  • we're going to use Fleurish Imagery . She is very affordable and has been putting out a lot of really cute stuff! I also love that you get a cd of the files for printing!
    Photobucket
  • I rec. K/D Loftis.  She did not do newborn pictures for us but she just did our 6 month session a few weeks ago and I am in Love.  I highly rec. her.

I also rec. J. Stratton Photography.  I have used her for maternity and newborn and she is wonderful and affordable too.   

• Two photogs I would recommend are Erica Moncada Photography and Monkey Tree.

They both do amazing jobs and are great with families and kids.

I know Monkey Tree has a blog with photos on it. Love her blog!

Erica Moncada's website is down for maintenance so I posted a link to her fb page.

Here' s the link to her fb page:
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Erica-Moncada-Photography/313894184939?sk=photos

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"