April 2011 Moms

Exclusive breastfeeders- Aunt Flow?

I'm exclusively breast feeding and aunt flow has yet to return? I had my baby April 29th. . . I was just wondering what others are experiencing.

Re: Exclusive breastfeeders- Aunt Flow?

• i think your situation has been a common theme with April mamas. I supplement with formula so i have had spotting twice but no full on period. I had my LO March 31st.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I EBF and spotted once about a month ago.

Otherwise, I got nothin. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 3 days before my LO turned 5 months I got AF.  I EBF.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I EBF, LO was born April 11. Not a spot yet. AND LOVIN IT!! Smile
  • I EBF & LO was born April 16...nothing yet :)
  • No AF yet, and I had my LO in February.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • april 26 here and nothing.
  • April 20 - not a thing.

I EBF'd Drew too and never got my period back before getting PG with Lizzy when Drew was 11 months old.  

That's right ladies, I haven't had a period since November of 2008!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have not gotten it yet and I bf and supplement with formula.  With my last son, I ebf and never got af.  Instead I got a surprise bfp!  Def do not trust bfing as birth control..;)
  • I EP & nothing yet, though I think I had EWCM this wk so I wouldn't be surprised if AF shows in about 2wks...
    Wallace is a big brother!
    imageimage
  • I just got mine monday...my DD has been sleeping 6-7 hours at night...i heard once they do it can come back...i had her 4/9/11...i had 2 weeks of barely there spotting in mid July so i kinda knew something was up...
    As happy as can be as our family of 3!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Had DS 4/11 and nada.
  • April 18 and nothin!  It's awesome! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  

imageimage
  • imagePAmiler82:

April 20 - not a thing.

I EBF'd Drew too and never got my period back before getting PG with Lizzy when Drew was 11 months old.  

That's right ladies, I haven't had a period since November of 2008!!

With the funny looks I get from general practitioners who ask about my menstration, I can only imagine what the responses you get must be...lol

As for me, EBF since 4/10 and not a thing going on here.

• My AF didn't return until I completely weaned both of my sons around 9 months of age.  I'm still EBFing this baby and about 2-3 weeks ago I had a couple of days of extremely light spotting, but I'm not counting that as AF at this point.
    imageimageimage
  • I breastfed for five months and did some formula here and there. Never got my period and two weeks ago found out I'm Pregnant again.

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
    BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
    BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12
  • I EBF and have had AF the last 2 months.  First cycle exactly 1 year after my last one.  The next about 6 weeks later.  I am so bummed!!!  LO has been sttn since about 8 weeks, so I blame that.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • imagebugandbibs:
      LO has been sttn since about 8 weeks, so I blame that.

I would take this trade off in a heart beat.  I'd do about anything to get Lizzy to STTN.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had Els 4/1 and still nothing over here.

• B was born 4/25 and nothing here (praying this doesn't jinx it!). I had EWCM a month or so ago so I thought maybe it was on its way but so far, nothing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LO was born 4-19 and nothing...I spotted when LO was 6 weeks old, but nothing.
  • LO was born Maech 26th and i got my period 5 weeks after!! it sucks since i EBF i thouhjt id have more time!!
  • No AF here...DS was born 4/24
     Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i was April 30th and still nothing.........LOVING THIS!!!
  • I EBF both my girls and after each pregnancy AF arrived 8 weeks later, exactly.  I held out hope that this time would be different since everything about this pregnancy/delivery/baby has been different but I was wrong.  The only good thing is that it has been very light so far when with my first it was miserable every month.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Liam was born 4/4, still EBF, and I got AF maybe 2 weeks after starting the mini-pill. (I don't know if there's a connection, but it was the heaviest period, EVER.) Ick.
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Nothing here yet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"