Secondary IF

I'm feeling discouraged...

So, currently in the 2ww with 1 week left before I go for bloodwork.  Last month I made it to the very DAY I was supposed to go get my HCG done and got my period on my way out the freaking door!  I also started spotting last month and the month before 4 days before my real period actually came.  I am just waiting for the spotting to begin this month.  AHHHHHHH...I want to be positive but something tells me that something is just wrong with me and no one seems to know what it is.  I don't know how much more of this I can take :(
Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???

Re: I'm feeling discouraged...

• I hear ya. I am so sorry you are going through all of this.

I have made it to only one (bloodwork) pregnancy test and got my period in the bathroom on the way out. It was cruel and unusual punishment for... what? I'm not sure. I had to pay the copay on the way out and I was like -- can't I just f'ing cancel it?? Add insult to injury and you get one bitter patient.

Hang in there. I pray that you have a postive result  this time around and that you find peace in whatever the future brings.

Abby

ttc #2 since 6/09 ** au naturel (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs + IUI (2 rounds) = bfn ** gonal f + ovidrel + IUI (7 rounds) = bfn ** IVF w/ICSI+PGD - all embryos arrested 4/28/12 GAME OVER ** image >
  • I'm so sorry. I feel like this often too.

When are you going in for bloodwork? I think you & I must be close to the same tineline because I'm going in next Thurs. Here's hoping your 2ww is a productive one!! 

7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Loading the player...
  • Try not to lose hope. When I was preggo with DD, I was positive that I wasn't pregnant. I only took a test because every time I did, I would get my period about an hour later. I really need my period to come, otherwise I was going to have it on vaction, 5 weeks later. And I was shocked to see a positive. I was also sure that something was wrong with me and that I was "broken". Good luck!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Thanks Ladies!  Feeling better today as spotting is still not here. 

@ SB  we are on the EXACT same schedule!  My beta is next Thursday too!

Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???
  • Here's wishing you the best!!!
    IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Totally with you, and it sucks!  I'm having one of those days too!  Stay away period!  No one likes you anyway!

*My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• I'm so sorry you are feeling like this, I have been there too and it sucks.  I hope you feel better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"