Secondary IF

Seriously so frustrated!

So I am going to see a new RE September 6th.  Our old RE does not take our insurance any longer.  I call the office to see if I can pick up a copy of your chart to give to the new RE and they say oh no need we will fax over everything. 

So I called the new RE office yesterday afternoon and the only thing they faxed them was a copy of the ultrasound at 5 weeks PG with DS and notes on the pregnancy.  Seriously do you really think the only think our new RE needs to see is the pregnancy information.  Not the SA of DH that showed our MFI or any other gazillion tests you did on me prior to our suprise BFP.  Ugh off to call the old RE office and let them know I will be picking up my file.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Seriously so frustrated!

• Nice.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Sounds like someone at that office just got super lazy!
    7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards