March 2012 Moms
Options

Get out of my way... I need to EAT!

Seriously!  It's like a switch flipped on Monday.  I am now hungry every few hours.  No wait.  Hungry isn't the right word.  FAMISHED!  If I'm hungry and I don't eat I get dizzy and grumpy and I feel awful!  It's the craziest thing. 

My dad took me to a hematologist appointment on Monday and while there he had to run and get me a muffin because of my hunger pains.  After the appointment, we went and made a Wendy's run for lemonade and sea salt french fries (drool!).  Then, my dad, mom, and SO took me out to dinner where I ATTACKED the salad bar (the one thing I crave now all of the time) and a steak.  I'm going to gain so much weight.

I still get slightly nauseated in the evening, but other than that, it seems to be all gone.  I think my only really noticeable symptom is that I am tired still all the time.

Is anyone else packing the food in yet?

Re: Get out of my way... I need to EAT!

• Options
    I felt like this last week for a couple of days, this week I don't want to eat at all-thank you stomach acid! So funny how hunger comes and goes.  I am craving salad too! I could eat it all day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I tend to eat every couple of hours.  I'm not eating a ton at each "meal", but I'm definitely eating more often.  I also noticed that I HAVE  to have a high protein food in the morning. My bowl of cereal just doesn't cut it anymore.  Sad

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh. I wish I was into salad. I used to eat a nice big salad every day for lunch... and now I can't stand the stuff. Every once in awhile I'm like.. ok I could eat that. But then halfway through it.. I'm like. Ew. I'm done. All I want is carbs carbs carbs all the time.. it's the only thing that doesn't make me want to yack. It stinks because I'm already gaining weight - which by the way I've spent the last year trying to get rid of - and I'm getting frustrated! Don't get me wrong.. I know I need to gain some weight - and I lost it so I would be more healthy when we did get pregnant.. I just didn't expect to start gaining it back like this already... My first real appointment is tonight - so I hope the doctor isn't upset with the weight I've gained. But seriously, if I'm not picking on something throughout the day I get dizzy and sick - so I really have no choice. Fruit is finally sounding okay again so I've been snacking on that lately which is good.. but.. I'd really like to want ALL types of food again.... 
    I've been married for 4 years. Expecting our first little one in March! :)BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm like this too! About every two hours I get kinda angry if I can't eat. lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I am hungry ALL THE TIME! And I have been for pretty much the entire 1st trimester! I feel lucky that I haven't had much m/s or aversions to food, but I feel bad that I've already gained so much weight... I had kept off the 25-30 pounds I lost about 2 years ago and it's quickly creeping back. It probably doesn't help that I've exercised very little for the past 8 weeks, but I've been soooo tired! I'm vowing to eat healthier and get into a good exercise routine once I get some energy in the 2nd trimester. Or else I'm going to have a lot of work to do to get back in shape once baby comes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

So I have a funny story....

I was meeting a friend at Sweet Tomatoes for dinner to catch up.  well, I got there early, so I sat in the front waiting for her to arrive.  Well, it was like a switch....I got hungry.  VERY hungry.  I kept staring at my watch and at the salad bar.  I started to get frustrated and hoping that she would arrive early, but she didnt.  I got desperate and begged the lady at the counter if I could steal a couple of pickle slices to tie me over until my friend arrived.  She looked at my belly and understood.  So I grabbed a bowl of pickles and sucked them down like it was my last meal.  I was on my last slice and my friend comes walking in (right on time) and saw me.  She just shook her head and laughed.  I felt like I was a kid caught in the cookie jar.  OOPS!  Needless to say, we didnt waste time and hit the salad bar again and I ate like a cow.  It was awesome.  :-)

• Options
    I am an eating machine. Though, I get full really fast but then 20-30 minutes later, I am hungry again. My lunch bag that I bring to work is like 10 pounds each day with different snacks. I also can't eat enough cereal - Fruity Pebbles, Alpha Bits, Cheerios. I get kind of naseous in the evening, too, and throw up once in the morning, but other than that, watch out, give me food!!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I've sorta been like that since about 8 weeks. I NEED to eat something every few hours or I get nauseas. If I don't get something right away then I get cranky, my head hurts, and sometimes I get sweaty, and I get hot flashes.

One time, I went to Costco with my husband, and I had nooo money on me, I asked if I could have a few bucks for a pretzel and water. He said I could wait til after we were done shopping (he hates crowds). I made it clear through out the entire trip that I wasn't feeling all that great and that I was going to unleash fury when we got to the car. I never let him forget that moment.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"