St. Louis Babies

Daycare/Babysitters in 63146 (Creve Coeur/M Heights)

Hi Moms!

We are expecting our first LO -- a girl! -- at the end of October! I will be going back to work after the holidays (i.e. the week of January 2nd), and am wondering if anyone has any good in-home daycare suggestions for the area, or is a SAHM themselves looking to make a little extra money. :) 

We are looking to pay between $150-$200/week, and will probably need someone four or five days a week from the hours of 7:30am-430pm.

Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Also - I work in Clayton - so anywhere between 270 & 40 and 170 & 40 (right off the highway, preferably) would be great too!

Thanks - 

Gina

Re: Daycare/Babysitters in 63146 (Creve Coeur/M Heights)

• I posted the same question on my fb page and I had a lot of people say they contacted the local church for their babysitter list. Sure enough, I ran up to St Joseph's in St Charles and they had a 2 page list with days, times and ages that the people were interested in babysitting. I work in Chesterfield so I was going to check with Incarnate Word on Olive but then I found our daycare center in St Charles. The info for IW and a good church website by area is below in case you want to go with that idea! You don't have to be a member of the churches to get the list. :)

Incarnate Word, 13416 Olive Blvd, Chesterfield MO 63017-3196
    https://www.stlouischurches.org/Category/West-St-Louis-MO-Churches/

• I am a SAHM located in Overland, MO right off of 170 and Page Ave.  I have been looking to do something to help with the finances where I don't have to leave my LO and recently saw your post which got me thinking that I could help you.  I spent most of my teenage years babysitting - plus it would give my little guy someone besides me to interact with.  Feel free to PM me if you are interested. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ____ BFP: 3/28/12 EDD: 12/5/12 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"